Package Duration : 7Nights / 8Days
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair – Chidiya Tapu – Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed to Chidiya Tapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair – generally known as the “Bird Island ” covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair – Coral Island + Ross Island + Harbour Cruise – Port Blair
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities – Snorkelling, glass bottom boat ride, Swimming, Trekking + visit Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Then proceed for a leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour – which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows atop a hillock here is sight to watch.
Day 3: Port Blair – Havelock
Early morning departure by private ferry (A/C Luxury Catamaran M V Makruzz) to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit to Radha Nagar Beach + Stay here overnight amongst – sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 4: Havelock – Port Blair
Visit to KalaPathar Beach in the morning + Return from Havelock to Port Blair in the evening by private ferry (A/C Luxury Catamaran M V Makruzz) & transfer to hotel.
Day 5: Port Blair – Redskin / Jolly Buoy Island – Port Blair
Morning after Breakfast Proceed for Jolly Buoy Island / Red skin Island whichever is operational + Evening return back to Port Blair
Day 6: Port Blair – Mount Harriet – Port Blair
After breakfast proceed for visit Mount Harriet. The summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner during British Raj, this place is an ideal for a nice and fascinating over view of the outer islands and the sea. It is the highest peak in the South Andaman’s (365 meters high) + Evening return back to Port Blair
Day 7: Port Blair – City Tour
Then start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.) and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs.
Day 8: Depart Port Blair
Transfer to Airport for return flight.
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C Cottage for 01 Nights with breakfast at Havelock Island Hotel.
- Full sightseeing according to sightseeing programme mentioned below.
- 01 candle light dinner with honeymoon cake in a Sea/ Beach side at Havelock Island
- Airport pick up & drop is inclusive.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 A/C Private Car with driver.
- Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boat/Ferry Tickets, to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
- Onward transfer to Havelock Island by Govt Ferry.
- Return to Portblair by A/C Luxury Catamaran Private Ferry.
- Trip to Elephanta Beach @ Havelock Island by sharing Boat + Snorkeling one session is inclusive.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Airfare / Ship fare,
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
- Sea Walk at North Bay Island – Rs. 3700/- Per Person.
- Snorkeling & Glass Bottom Boat Ride at North Bay Island – Rs. 350/- Per Person.
- Scuba Diving at North Bay Island – Rs. 3500/- Per Person.